This play basically has the SHOOTER setting a pick for the POINT and for the POST in order to get a
lay-up. The basic concept of the play is to catch the defense making multiple switches on your picks, which
can open a lane to the basket.
· The SHOOTER comes in from the wing and sets a pick for the POINT.
· The POINT dribbles hard off of that screen to the wing.
· The SHOOTER slides down toward the lane slightly and sets a pick for the POST.
· The POST curls hard off of that screen down the lane.
· The POINT passes POST the ball for the lay-up.
· We have had problems with the pass to the POST for the lay-up at times. Be careful not to turn the ball over.
If you have any questions about the Flying Knueppel Brothers Basketball
Club, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put BASKETBALL in the subject line.
Wed be happy to put you on our mailing list for tournament updates
and periodic newsletters.