Reggie Miller second option
This play is very effective at getting a shot for the SHOOTER if the POINT cannot get a shot out of the
initial execution of “Reggie”.
· If the POINT is not able to get a shot out of “Reggie”, the POST quickly steps toward the SHOOTER and sets a screen.
· The SHOOTER comes off of that screen toward the POINT.
· The POINT passes the ball back to the SHOOTER for the 2-point shot.
· You will very rarely run this play with specifically calling it by name. Normally your POST is running to the basket to get the rebound off of the original “Reggie” play because he thinks the shot is going up by the POINT.
· This is a very effective play if the defense is switching effectively on the original “Reggie” play.
If you have any questions about the Flying Knueppel Brothers Basketball
Club, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put BASKETBALL in the subject line.
Wed be happy to put you on our mailing list for tournament updates
and periodic newsletters.